[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

[SP] Forum

Login in order to see all of the topics and messages.

[SP] Forum

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The official forum by SlowPoke101, started as [SaZ] which became vC | and finally [SP] which stands for Slow Poke (Me!).

Poll

Is Lessfrog ***?
Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community I_vote_lcap82%Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community I_vote_rcap 82% [ 23 ]
Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community I_vote_lcap18%Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community I_vote_rcap 18% [ 5 ]

Total Votes : 28

3 posters

Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community

KinG_KonG
    KinG_KonG
    User

Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community Empty Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community

Post by KinG_KonG 25/10/2015, 05:40

Exact IGN: KinG KonG
    Exact USGN Name: KinG_KonG
    Exact USGN ID: 148986
    Servers you Moderated: none
    Servers you hosted: yes i host much servers like [G-TN] ... but i forget names :p
    How can you help: I can help people who are new etc ...
    Why do you think you fit for that position: Because I can be online anytime and i want add somthing at GT Froum here :p
    What server are you applying for: [GT] community
    What grade are you applying for: Owner
    Something about yourself:I love monkey but i dont care who hate me i care about just who loves me :p
    I hope to like my apply and be a freind (:
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community Empty Re: Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community

Post by Se7en 25/10/2015, 05:54

you applied at the wrong forum lol!
    rejected for vc roleplay for few reasons.
    1. ur not loyal
    2. ur not mature
    3. there is no owner grade
    4. blah

and moved to the gt happytown section till dartex react because I'm still at a wtf face
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community Empty Re: Apply By KinG KonG To Be Owner at [GT] Community

Post by Baewolf 25/10/2015, 07:07

What the... LOL
    Se7en
    Se7en
    Owner
    Owner

Post by Se7en 26/10/2015, 02:00

He is also the first one to get a Idiot rank in this forum (except for Lessfrog)
    Baewolf
    Baewolf

Post by Baewolf 27/10/2015, 11:44

Ehhh.. He was also talking trash about the server on PM. I just didn't mind him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 13/5/2024, 11:43